A team is working to run an egg donation agency successfully. A well-established egg donor agency offers an expert team combining with experienced and compassionate medical professionals with support staff who have the dedication to provide customized care in a supportive and relaxed environment.
- Egg donor recruiter staffs have a bachelor's degree in Science in Health Education, or animal science preferably with an emphasis on pre-clinical, clinical, or public health.
- A genetic counselor usually has a graduation degree with genetic counseling certification who can provide genetic counseling for male and female factor infertility, preimplantation genetic testing, and prenatal diagnosis.
- A marriage and family therapist who specializes in the emotional aspects of infertility, third party family building, and adoption.
- Marriage and Family Therapist usually also part of the team who is taking care of emotional aspects of infertility, third party family building, and adoption.
- Clinical experts deal with individualized personal care. The Head of the organization supervises the highly specialized clinical team to facilitate the egg donation process for egg donors and intended parents.
- Board-certified anesthesiologists who have experience infertility anesthesia play an important role in the painless egg retrieval process.
- A fertility specialist who retrieves egg has a medical doctor with a specialized degree in OB/GYN and training infertility medical treatment, procedures. A fertility specialist should have enough experience in handling various diseases and conditions related to the reproductive system which can affect fertility, and able to guide and recommend the available treatments and procedures designed to assist with fertility.